Blue sky service
Aerobatic training for airplanes
Supplementary training course for anyone who is bored with flying “straight” and interested in obtaining aerobatic qualifications. Flight training includes theoretical preparation and practical lessons in the air.
You will learn to safely conduct basic aerobatic maneuvers, such as loops, rolls, hammerheads, and more. You will learn how to guide the aircraft out of unusual positions and see how the machine behaves in different maneuvers. Our instructors will teach you how to handle every situation.
Flight training course
According to regulations, each course participant must complete a minimum of 5 flight hours. To fully master all maneuvers, however, we recommend more flight hours. The scope of instruction is arranged on an individual basis with the instructor.
- This part of the course will help you understand the entire training in context.
- You will learn how the plane behaves and the human body reacts, and how to handle crisis situations.
Main topics of the course
- Flight aerodynamics and mechanics during aerobatic maneuvers.
- Plane construction and stress during aerobatic maneuvers.
- The impact of G-force on the human body.
- Restrictions given by the flight envelope of the aircraft and the flight manual.
- Handling emergency situations during flight.
- Use of the parachute in an emergency.
- 18 years of age
- Class 2 medical fitness
- Before launching the training, the candidate must possess at least a PPL(A) pilot license with appropriate class or type qualifications (SEP + difference training for the Z142 or Extra 330LT) with at least 40 hours flown as aircraft captain.