Blue Sky Service
I want to be an airplane pilot
- Is it difficult to learn to fly an airplane? What are all the things a pilot must know? How does it work at the airport? For curious boys and girls, both big and small, we offer this special several-hour flying adventure. You can find out first-hand what it’s like to be an airplane pilot. High above the earth, everything will be in your hands only.
During this flying adventure:
- we will give you a tour of Brno-Tuřany Airport
- we will introduce you to all the technical parameters and basic parts of the ZLIN Z42 plane.
- you will receive pre-flight training with the instructor
- you will try flying in various situations (straight line flying, turns, short navigation flight, flying in a circle, landing) – naturally, under the supervision of an instructor
- after landing, you will discuss your flight with the instructor
You can find out what it’s really like to be a pilot with us on your own, or in a group (max. 8 people). If you sign up in a group of three or more, not only will you be able to share your experiences more easily right at the airport, but you will also all receive a discount of 8%.
And who knows, maybe after your “Pilot for a Day” adventure you’ll be so taken with flying that we will soon see you in our pilot training program. Then you’ll just have to answer one “simple” question – Do you want to learn how to pilot a helicopter or an airplane? Or both?
Pilot of a Plane for a Day – Price
|Have a try at being a pilot ZLIN Z42 airplane|
|30-minutes flight (2 hours total)||
|1-hour flight (3 hours total)||
Prices include VAT and all airport fees.